Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Premium Musics: Foals

It's been far too long, so to you 8 people out there who enjoy listening to the music I find, I am so sorry I haven't given your ears any candy for the past week or two. With that out of the way, I would like to introduce you to a wonderful band I discovered a few weeks ago named Foals. They hail from Oxford and initially formed together as a band in 2006 and have since produced 2 albums and 5 EPs.The sound of Foals seems to me to be a mixture between Frightened Rabbit and Pinback. Needless to say, they have created a sound that I really enjoy, and one that might have more mass appeal than some of the other music I have shared.

The song I chose is called "Spanish Sahara" and is the top hit from the album "Total Life Forever" that made its debut in the summer of 2010. If you enjoy this song, you will love the rest of the album, in fact check out "Miami" the video is weird, but I love it.


Here's an inspirational quote to send you on your way:
"If you aren't cheating, then you're not trying" - Mark Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment