Monday, March 21, 2011

Midnight Musing: Thirteen Senses

After a long hiatus I am back.  First off, it's Brett's birthday for another hour so tell him you love him and stuff.

This week I chose a band that I was introduced to by my friend Aaron Anderson.  It's a band called Thirteen Senses.  They are from the UK and they released their first album in 2004 entitled The Invitation.  They have since come out with two more studio albums the latest being released just last month.  They have a great brit sound and I can't stop listening to Into the Fire from their first album.  Thanks to Vevo Americans cannot access the official music video so we have to settle for a low quality live version, a picture of the band with the spanish translation or a black screen with the name of the band/song.  I chose the last.





Important Fact:  If you're on a plane for more than 4 hours you need to stand up every hour or two.  You could develop blood clots in your legs.  Serena Williams did.

1 comment: