Friday, March 25, 2011

Premium Musics: Aqueduct

 I don't remember how I found Aqueduct, but I've been listening to them since I lived in the basement of a run-down house where I couldn't stand up straight and I spent many an hour playing CS into the early morning hours. What I'm trying to say is that I've been listening to this band for about 2 years and I still enjoy the sounds they make.

The band started off in Tulsa as the solo show of David Terry, but soon thereafter relocated to arguably the best city on the west coast, Seattle. Within 1 year David had created what we know as Aqueduct and soon the band was opening for the likes of Modest Mouse. This song is called "The Suggestion Box" and comes from the 2005 album "I sold gold." If you like this song, then you will like the whole album. You have my personal and qualified guarantee.


"For any happiness, even in this world, quite a lof of restraint is going to be necessary." - CSL

No comments:

Post a Comment