Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Premium Musics: Mark Ronson and the Business Intl.

For starters, it's Jo Olsen's birthday, so tell him how much you love him, and if you don't know him, well then, give him a poke on facebook!

With that said, I play video games and I'm not ashamed to say it (well maybe a little bit). In the present case, while playing FIFA 2011 (thanks again to Joe Jeppson) I discovered Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. The front man of the band is Mark Ronson, he hails from the UK and along with being a guitarist and DJ he is also a big-time producer. His music feels similar to Peter, Bjorn, and John but with a touch of Kid Cudi or Ratatat. The music has some pretty sweet beats with an electronic feel and adds quality lyrics from a variety of different voices and musicians (e.g. Q-Tip, Boy George, MNDR, Kyle Falconer, etc.)

"Bang Bang Bang" features Q-Tip


"Record Collection." features Simon Le Bon (Duran Duran) and Wiley. Also note that it is featured on FIFA 2011 and tipped me off to the band.


May your future estates be full of fee simple absolutes.

ps - I may have written this during my legal analysis, research, and writing class (laraw for short)...oops.

1 comment:

  1. You've now given me new music to run to.

    This blog has changed my life.

    Apologies for commenting on every post...

    ReplyDelete