Friday, April 8, 2011

Premium Musics: Telekinesis

After a brief hiatus as a result of a law school assignment, I'm back with a sweet new band from my favorite city in the United States of America, Seattle. Telekinesis, according to a solid source, refers to "the movement of energy from faster moving frequency to the physical level. In that respect it is not unlike healing or energy work practiced by many healers today."


I have no idea what that means, but I do know that the band by the same name is pretty sweet. They just released a new album titled "Telekinesis!" and I'd give what I've listened to so far a solid 8.33 repeating. "Coast of Carolina" is my favorite song thus far and I thought you should hear it as well.


Remember, "the devil loves 'curing' a small fault by giving you a great one." CSL

1 comment: