Thursday, January 20, 2011

Premium Musics: Superhumanoids

I like premium music, and I aim to share it with you. So let us begin this journey together.

This weeks song is called "Hey Big Bang" by Superhumanoids. They are an LA-based  group that released this song along with 5 others last summer in an EP called "Urgency." If you are interested, you can download the songs for free or buy them at their website. After listening to the songs a few times I would say that it is a good idea to get them. it is pretty solid so I would say go for it, but it's your decision so why don't you listen to a couple songs, enjoy the videos, and then go to the site to get their goods.


If you liked that song, I would strongly suggest watching another music video of theirs that stars one of my favorite YouTube comedians, Kyle Mooney, from the group GoodNeighborstuff.


Choose the right!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys did it!! Love the layout, love the tunes. Great.

    P.S. You might want to change the tag to Los Angeles (instead of Las.) Maybe...

    ReplyDelete