Monday, June 20, 2011

Andrew Bird

Andrew Bird is an amazing musician and easily in my top 3 of all-time favorite artists. I have loved his music for the past 4 years and I don't know if I will ever stop, it is just too good. He is the best whistler I have ever heard and he is master at the violin. I just can't explain how wonderful his music is, you have to experience it.

This song is called "Anonanimal" and is from his most recent album called "Noble Beast." I love it. So please listen and let it enrich your life.



While I love it, it is not my favorite. Instead, my favorite is "A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left" from the album "Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Production of Eggs." It got me hooked.



Be grateful, for happiness is its direct result.

No comments:

Post a Comment