Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Film School

Film School is a band that is close to my heart since they are from the beautiful bay of San Francisco. I discovered them via last.fm (a site like pandora, but better) and would suggest it to anyone that likes having the interweb find you new music. They just released a new album titled "Fission" in August of last year and it is fantastic. I'm having a hard time describing their sound or thinking of bands that they remind me of, so just listen to it. Plus it doesn't matter, cause let's be honest, y'all just listen to the music w/o ever reading anything I write. So listen away, and let your ears take you away to world of joy and joyness.

"Compare" from their third album "Hideout." It is just one song of the many that I love on the album.
I don't always  post music to the interwebs,
but when I do it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment